How likely is it for you to be surrounded by a crowd and nearly 80% of the people have their eyes glued to their phones? Its safe to say that the innovation of a smartphone has become ruler of society today. I am Posting this very blog post off my Galaxy s5 as we speak! Smartphones have been the source of nearly everything imaginable. That's neat and all, but don't you think it takes away from verbal communication amongst others? I would like to think so.
Americans spend over 6hours a day using their high-tech devices, all wrapped up in their own personal functions that they lose site to the bigger picture.They make these devices seldomly for addiction purposes and they got just that! Smartphones take away from human society to just be theirselves.
First and foremost in modern world, it would be rude to pull out your cell phone to check facebook, emails, or send that irrelevant text message, while other persons are present looking for a decent conversation. But somehow that act of rudeness turned into a trend. Maybe if standby time was as popular as usage for these smartphones, society could get a grip on reality and truly learb how to be an INDIVIDUAL instead of computerized based.
I know it's very rude especially when i'm trying to have a conversation with my sister she can't live without her phone.. I hope they could find a way to help those people that are glued to their phones it's not normal.
ReplyDelete