Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Post 7- Medical Marijuana

November 4th is the time to be heard with your votes! Who do you want in office this term? What rights do you agree with and want to take a stand for? 23 states down can we make it 24 states that have legalized marijuana? Lets think about this for a second. Now I know alot of individuals may throw there hands in the air and say "is the government serious, why must they continue to dish out our funds on unneccessary things?" Well after conducting my own personal research, medical marjiuana is the least of our problems! For all I know there has been ZERO cases of vitcims dying from this stand of drug, but I cant confidently say that about all the other legal drugs and substances that are out there available to the public. YES, it may impair judgment, but so does alcohol and oxycotone! But unlike all those other abused substances, medical marjiuana can be prescribed to individuals with Cancer, Khron's Disease, and more. So, I say VOTE YES!

2 comments:

  1. I have written a post about voting too and I think people should vote for a course of actions that fit best their needs and their beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...if your doctor feels that medical marijuana would benefit your health, then that should be between you and your doctor. I take my dad to all of his doctor's appointments (he has severe Parkinson's disease) and his neurologist and him have discussed whether or not medical marijuana would benefit his condition. As soon as it's legal here in Florida, his doctor said that he would be perfectly willing to write him a prescription. Who is the government to say any different?

    ReplyDelete