As my day unwinds itself, I can reflect on my homework and blog my life away. Sundays are typically my longest day of the week dealing with work all day and homework afterwards. It gets pretty draining but hey, someone out there feels my pain too! Today my coworkers and I conducted a meeting on behalf of our participation in the St. Jude's fundraiser. I am more than happy to be a part of this fundraiser because cancer is not only scary to think about , but I hold this subject very dear to my heart because I personally have my own connection with this topic. My clothing store NYCO has been a major sponsor for St. JUDE'S fundraiser for some time now, raising $12.6 million last year. This is just unbelievably incredible, and to think, I will take part in this generosity this year! I just finished registering for the walk which will be held on Nov 22 at John Prince Park for Palm Beach County. Im asking all my fellow blogger and anybody that reads this to please DONATE! EVERY PENNY COUNT; EVERY CHILD IS WORTH IT.
Help me reach my goal by making a small or big donation to my personal page http://walk.stjude.org/brionawilliams
All donations made on the website goes directly to st jude fundraiser. Lets turn that 80% fighting chance into 100%!
No comments:
Post a Comment