Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Post 2- Blogging back in the Day
When I was younger, I had a personal diary that I wrote in practically everyday. My piece of mind, that allowed me to talk about the things I hated, the things I cherished the most, and the places I would like to be in life. Who knew that that was a form of blogging! Except the only thing is, I was always too shy to share my writings out loud. However, discovering blogger as a source to post blogs; helps with the elaboration of ideas, where others can comment their opinions as well. Believe it or not my people skills aren't that great, and blog post are an awesome way to network and gain knowledge. This bloghemosphere is the power of the 21st century networking in my opinion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you! Before I thought i didn't have a voice but throught blogging your able to express your self freely with a wider aduience to hear you vs. back in the day when you would be embarresed to share your thoughts.
ReplyDelete