Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Post 11- Natural Sistas

Hello to all my naturals, this one is for you! Day after day I always recieve lovely compliments on my hair. Questions like what products do I use and hair regimens, so I decided to make a post about it all =). 
First and foremore dont be scared of water, its your best friend! Many stories say that it dries out the hair and damage the ends when you comb wet hair, but its all a Lie. A good deep condition is needed at least once a week. My fav. product by far is Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback Treatment.
This wonderful creation leaves my hair super soft and bouncy, plus the fragrance is to die for! Im big on smells too. Give her product line a try and I promise you will fall in love! 
Another good tip is to create a water bottle mixture inluding:
  • Oil for a serum (Taaji Waajd healing oil, other oils like Tea Tree Oil, Coconut Oil, Mint Oil, and Alvacado Oil all work good too)
  • Leave in condition of your choice(I prefer Miss Jessies Creme de la Creme conditioner
  • AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WATER!
Give your bottle a shake and now your own your way! A spray of this every morning over your hair style keeps moisture. Other helpful hints and trick I find on youtube. You can learb everything about protective hair styles such as two strand twist, bantu knots, flex rods and more!

Growing healthy beautiful hair is a trial and error run when it comes to finding the right product best for you. Get creative and/or share what helps you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, so many of us have problems with natural hair. My daughter and I fight every morning about hair and a style. I end up buying fancy products that end up disapointing us. I will try Miss Jessy

    ReplyDelete