Tis the season to be saving, lalalala la la la laaaa! Thats right, time is flying and Black Friday is closer than we know it. Personally I never was a big fan on going out , being the first in line just to get trampled over a scarced item in the store. Online shopping was the best thing invented because theres alittle something call cyber -savings!
But then there are the individuals that MUST be first in line. With just my luck having to work black friday should be very interesting! Clothes all out of wack, over-crowded areas, long lines! A mad house, I can forsee the future already. Call me crazy but I'm secretly excited to say the least.
I went to Black Friday two years ago with my best friend to the mall and I was surprised. I wasn't so bad, it want's to pack but it had it's fair share of people. Now lets not get crazy i wasn't standing outside at the crack of dawn waiting for the doors to open. I went around 6am and had fun. I feel your pain when it comes to working retail. Good Luck my dear.
ReplyDelete