Friday, December 5, 2014
Post 20- Professor's Kindness
At Palm Beach State, it was mandatory that I looked on Rate My Professor to make sure that the Professors that I chose for that quarter wasn't too harsh or just bad teachers overall. At South University, honestly for some reason I didn't feel the urge to have to double check. I just went along with my instance. Having Profeesor Hamon as a English Professor, change alot of my perceptions with writing. Dr. Hamon is simply a wonderful character inside and out. He shows a sincere passion for all his students, with his open door and email at any time policy. Fast as ever with his feedback and responses as well. Saying "if all my professors was like my english professor, I would be happy", is an understatement. I wish Professor was just mastered in ALL my Prerequistes needed for my Program Career. LIFE WOULD BE GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Professor is the one of the greatest. Im glad he making such a big impact on his classes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliments. You students make it all work.
ReplyDelete